Mr. Kamran Nishat
Managing Director & CEO
Muller & Phipps Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
Mr. Kamran Nishat is the Managing Director & CEO of Muller & Phipps Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. Kamran is an accomplished senior executive with over thirty years of results driven and diversified experience with leading organizations in Automotive, Textiles, Leather, Distribution and consulting sectors etc. including Al-Ghazi Tractors, Central Cotton Mills limited, Dawood Hercules Chemicals Limited and MIMA Group. He is avisionary and creative with a positive attitude and steadfast commitment to excellence. He enjoys superior interpersonal skills, capable of resolving multiple and complex (sales, human resources, legal, financial, operational) issues and motivating staff to peak performance. He has represented organizations at the highest level in various industry forums and engagements with various bodies including Government officials and has proven skills of crisis management and turning around difficult situations through a keen sense of strategy, tactics and perseverance.
Kamran is a Fellow Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
Senior Vice President
Mr. S. Anis Ahmed
Managing Director & CEO
Abbott Laboratories (Pakistan) Ltd.
Syed Anis Ahmed is currently the Chief Executive Officer of Abbott Laboratories (Pakistan) Limited. He assumed his current role as CEO in March 2016. He joined Abbott Laboratories (Pakistan) Limited in 2008 as Director Finance. He has more than 20 years’ experience of working as Strategic business partner in areas of Commercial Finance, Corporate restructuring & M&A, Controllership, Corporate Governance, Taxation, IT and Compliance. Prior to joining Abbott, he was associated with A. F. Ferguson & Co. and Philips Pakistan. He also held senior positions at Philips Electrical Industries, including Director Finance and Company Secretary. He is a Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
Mr. Jarri Masood
Country General Manger
3M Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
After completing MBA from IBA, Mr. Jarri Masood started his career in 1995 from “Chevron”, (the then “Caltex Oil Pakistan Ltd.)”, as an Executive in Marketing and served that organization for about 5 years. He later joined ExxonMobil, the Giant of the Oil industry which was at that time in the initial few years of its establishment in Pakistan, and served for 6 years.
In 2007, he joined 3M as Country Business Leader, and since then has been enjoying the journey and has held various positions of increasing responsibilities. Currently serving as Country General Manager, Pakistan.
Members of Executive Committee
Farrokh K Captain
Captain Industries, Pakistan
- Farrokh K Captain received both his Bachelors and Master degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Worked as a Management Consultant with Arthur D. Little in the USA, and then went on to establish their practice in Pakistan.
- Since then he has led Captain-PQ Chemical Industries Limited, a major US-Pakistan joint venture Chemical manufacturing business in Pakistan, as Chairman and Managing Director.
- Former President and Director of the American Business Council,
- Director of Pakistan Refinery Limited
- Senior Director of Shell Pakistan Limited where he is presently serving his twenty-fifth year as an elected representative of the minority shareholders.
- An active member of Pakistan Civil Society. Farrokh is a Trustee of the Layton Rehmatulla Benevolent Trust: a much renowned chain of 16 hospitals for curable blindness spread throughout Pakistan, and which to date has treated 30 million patients, free of charge.
- Since 2002, he has served the Human Development initiative in Pakistan as Chairman of the Pakistan Human Development Fund. This supported a national network of 15,000 primary schools in Pakistan.
- Director of the Mobilink Foundation.
- Served for 35 years as MIT’s Regional Chairman for Pakistan, and is Chairman of the MIT Enterprise Forum of Pakistan.
- Member of the Pakistan Board of The Acumen Fund, a novel new entrant to the Pakistani social service sector, operating in the field of social entrepreneurship.
- President of LRBT-America,
- Chairman of The i-Care Foundation Pakistan, which is Pakistan’s first Donor Advised Fund. I-Care collects charitable money from all over the world, and donates it to worthy charities in Pakistan who are transparent, doing good work, and not in any way connected to any antisocial activity.
Mr. Tasleemuddin Ahmed Batlay
Colgate-Palmolive (Pakistan) Ltd.
Mr. Tasleemuddin Ahmed Batlay is a Director on the Corporate Boards of 5 Lakson Group Companies listed on Stock Exchange (including Colgate-Palmolive Co.), covering a diversified range of businesses i.e. soap, detergents, paper & board, printing and packaging, insurance etc. Mr. Batlay possesses professional experience in consumer marketing, corporate and legal affairs, industry issues management, government and intra-industry relations etc.
He has also been a member of several committees of the Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry and various Governmental committees. Mr. Batlay is also a former President of the American Business Council of Pakistan. He is a Certified Director as confirmed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
Mr. Amin M. Khowaja
J.P. Morgan Pakistan (Private) Ltd.
- Amin Mohammad Khowaja is currently the General Manager and Country Head Treasury Services of JPMorgan, Pakistan. He joined the firm in February 2007.
- He has to his credit over 23 years of banking experience with multinational banks.
- His first stint was with Chase Manhattan Bank, Karachi from 1994-1999.
- In late 1999 he joined Mashreq Bank in the capacity of Head of Financial Institutions Pakistan and later was elevated to Chief Country Representative from 2002-2007.
- Amin holds two Masters degrees, an M.B.A. in Finance and Masters in Economics.
Mr. Nadeem Elahi
Managing Director & Country Head
TRG (Pvt) Ltd.
Nadeem Elahi is the Managing Director & Country Head for Pakistan forThe Resource Group (TRG). Nadeem has an extensive background in operations, general management and business development. Nadeem is one of the co-founders of TRG and prior to moving to Pakistan he served as TRG’s head of North American Operations, based on Washington, DC. Prior to TRG, he was an Associate in the Global Business Development Group at Terra Lycos Inc. in Waltham, Massachusetts, where he assisted in financial due-diligence on acquisition targets in Asia/Pacific. He also co-founded FTA Direct Inc, a provider of internet-based, supply-chain solutions for the global textiles industry, based in New York.
Nadeem was one of the founding members of OPEN (Organization of Pakistani Entrepreneurs of North America), Washington, DC Chapter. He is the current President of the Harvard Business School Club of Pakistan, Member of the Board of Directors of OPEN-Karachi Chapter and a member of the Corporate Leaders Advisory Board of the Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi. Nadeem is also a member of the Young Presidents Organization-Pakistan Chapter (YPO).
Nadeem has an MBA from Harvard Business School and a B.A in Mathematics and Economics from Brown University, USA.
Mr. Ahmed Jamal Mir
Managing Director & CEO
Prestige Communications (Pvt.) Ltd. (GREY)
Ahmed Jamal Mir is the Managing Director & CEO. 1987, Prestige Communications -Among the top 5 Agency which was established in 1960 and affiliated by Grey Group (a WPP Company).
Jamal Mir is a B.A. in Economics from University of California, Los Angeles, (UCLA) – 1983. High School Diploma from Karachi American School – 1978.
Jamal has Professional Affiliations with Member Advertising Association of Pakistan (AAP) – Vice Chairman (2009-) of International Advertising Association. (IAA). Served as Media Consultant for Pakistan Cricket Board – (PCB) 2000-2001. In Marketing Association of Pakistan. (MAP) he has served as Council Member. He is the ABC Member Executive Committee and Chairman Media, PR, Programs, Membership & Admin Committee since 2009.
Mr. Syed Iqbal-ud-Din Ghazi
SUN CONSULTING (PVT.) LTD.
Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Shekhani
Chief Executive Officer
JOHAN (PVT.) LTD. [CULLIGAN]
Immediate Past President
Mr. Sami Ahmed
Procter & Gamble Pakistan
Effective September 1st, 2015, Sami Ahmed has been appointed as the County Manager for P&G Pakistan. Sami transitions into this role after successfully completing multiple assignments for Procter & Gamble’s Arabian Peninsula and Pakistan business based out of Dubai. Sami has over fifteen years of experience working in marketing and brand operations for P&G. Sami leads the marketing and brand building for all P&G brands, categories, and business units in Middle East and Pakistan. Sami oversees P&G’s marketing teams in Jeddah, Dubai and Karachi and he is responsible for brand building activities including TV, digital, in-store, direct-to-consumer, promotions, and public relations.
Previously, Sami was the managing director for P&G Prestige in the Middle East and Africa. He managed P&G’s luxury business for the region, including all commercial, sales and marketing responsibilities for brands including Hugo Boss, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, and Lacoste.
Sami has also led the Female Beauty business in the GCC and Pakistan as an Associate Marketing Director. He led the overall Haircare, Skincare, Colour, Styling, and Hair Removal businesses for brands such as Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Camay, Wella and Safeguard.
Sami was born and raised in Pakistan, and joined P&G as an Assistant Brand Manager in 1999 after completing his MBA. Sami is a graduate of Pakistan’s Institute of Business Administration and has both a BBA (Hons) and MBA in Marketing and General Management